Snowmobiling in Charlevoix
In Charlevoix Region, snowmobiling introduces visitors to unforgettable vistas of the St. Lawrence River, the Charlevoix Mountains and the picturesque villages dotting the area. A large network of well-maintained trails links Quebec City,
Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean Region and the North Shore Region of Quebec with long stretches of spectacular Charlevoix wilderness, showmobiler's paradise. At all, the 400 km network includes four regional circuits that provide access to many attractions fabulous viewpoints, friendly accommodations and excellent restaurants. Local clubs offer guided excursions and trips between peaks and see in the region.
They offer rentals and discovery and custom packages at affordable rates for everyone. There are all-inclusive options which include lodging, meals, vehicle, fuel, equipment, transfers and more in this breathtaking scenery.
As to Snowmobile clubs, vacationers can contact the following clubs:
- Snowmobile club Le Sapin d'Or, located at St. Anne-de-Beaupre: www.sapindor.qc.ca
- Club Aventuriers de Charlevoix, at La Malbaie: 418-6656207
- Charlevoix Aventures of Baie-Saint-Paul: www.charlevoixaventures.com
- Charlevoix Motosports Yamaha/Arctic Cat: www.locationsmotoneige.com
- Sportaction Charlevoix: 418-4394660