Magically Moist Adobo Salmon
- Four salmon fillets, about 1 lb each
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of onion powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tsp of dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200C).
- Combine cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle salmon with seasoning mixture, then arrange on baking sheet.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise with lime juice and oregano, then brush on salmon.
- Bake salmon ten minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 10 minutes. Makes four servings.