Chicken Salad Waldorf
- 1 1/2 cups - 350 g of rice ;
- 3 celery stalks, chopped;
- 1 red apple, cubed;
- 2 green onions, finely chopped;
- 2 cups (500 ml) of cut up cooked chicken;
- 1 cup (250g) of seedless green grapes, halved;
- 3/4 cup of salad dressing;
- 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- Cook rice as usual. Cool;
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well;
- Cover and chill;
Makes six servings.
Nutrition information per serving: Dietary fiber - 2g; Fat - 25g; Carbohydrates - 32g; Protein - 18g; Calories - 420.