- 8 slices of bacon, crsp-cooked and crumbled
- One cup of mayonnaise
- One cup of prepared salsa
- 12 cups of torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 cups of diced cooked turkey
- For salad fixing use chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced green onions, ripe olves, tortilla chips, black beans.
Makes 6-8 servings.
- A medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and salsa, then set aside.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Toss with mayonnaise mixture just before serving.
You can also combine mayonnaise with two cans of chopped green chilies and one tbsp lime juice instead of salsa.