Succulent Honey Mustard Grilled chicken
- 8 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp of mustard Dijonnaise
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp of ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
Makes 8 servings. Preparation and cooking time, about 20 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken breasts. Reserve 2/3 cup of mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.