Smoking’ Succulent Grilled Pork
- 8 pork chops
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp of chili powder
Well… what do we do with all the staff? It makes for 8 servings and it takes no more than 30 minutes to prepare and cook.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pork chops, but reserve ½ half of mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chops are done.
- Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
Other pork recipes: