Reach & Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 quarts (1,5 l) of water
- One medium head cauliflower, separated into florets (about five cups of 1,25 l)
- One clove of garlic, peeled (optional)
- ¼ cup (50ml) of mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of choppêd fresh basil leaves (optional)
- In 3-quart (3 l) saucepot, bring water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and garlic and cook covered 15 minutes or until florets are tender; drain.
- In food processor or blender, process cauliflower and garlic, with mayonnaise and salt until creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Stir in basil and serve immediately.
Prep time: five minutes, cook time 15 minutes. Makes five servings.