Miracle Stir Fry
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing, divided
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 500g of Oriental frozen vegetables, thawed or 750 ml (three cups) assorted cut-up fresh vegetables
- 2 Tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of rice
- Heat 2 Tbsp of the dressing in large fry-pan on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic powder; sauté 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are thoroughly heated.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in remaining dressing and soya sauce and simmer one minute
- Prepare rice as usual.
- Serve stir-fry over hot rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories 489
- Protein 34 g
- Fat 18 g
- Carbohydrates 46.6 g
- Dietary fibre 5.4 g