Honey Mustard Salmon
- Four salmon fillets or salmon steaks
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of dijonnaise mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil salmon, brushing with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until samlon flakes with a fork, turning once.
- Serve salmon with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Makes 4 servings. Total time: 25-30 minutes.