Pork with Creamy Lime Salsa
- 8 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) of lime juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of lime peel (optional)
- 1/2 cup (60 mL) of finely chopped red onion
- 2 minced clove garlic
- Seasoning (Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, f.i.)
- 2 medium mango, seeded, peeled and cut into slices (optional)
- Ground black pepper
For Creamy Lime Salsa, combine mayonnaise, onion, lime juice, garlic, pepper and lime peel (optional) in medium bowl. Set aside.
Evenly season chops with seasoning. Grill or broil chops until done. To serve, arrange chops on serving platter, then garnish evenly with mango and Creamy Lime Salsa. Serve with remaining salsa.
Note: You can try substituting boneless chicken breasts or halibut steaks for pork chops.
See pork and chicken recipes: