Tuna Rice Flan
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup (250ml) rice
- 1 cn water-packed tuna, undrained
- 3/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan grated cheese
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- Combine soup and eggs; blend until smooth.
- Add broccoli, rice, tuna, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese ans seasonings; mix well.
- Pour into a 10 inch glass pie plate or quiche dish and cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave ib medium-high power for 5 minutes; stir well and stir with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and rotate pie plate a half-turn.
- Microwave on medium-high power for 5 minutes longer or until a toothpick inserted off-center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition information per serving: calories - 345, carbohydrate - 18g, dietary fibre - 2g, protein 18g, fat - 12g.
See also rice recipes and fish recipes: