Monterey Turkey Pizza
- 12-inch prebaked pizza crust
- ½ cup pf mayonnaise
- 1 cup of diced cooked turkey
- ½ cup of diced tomato
- ½ cup og grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can of chopped green chillies drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 and ½ cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F (230C)
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomato, turkey, Parmesan cheese, chillies, green onions, garlic and ½ cup of Monterey Jack cheese
- On baking sheet, arrange pizza crust.
- Top evenly with turkey mixture, then with remaining 1 cup Monterey cheese
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Makes six servings. Preparation and cook time: half an hour.
See other recipes: