Turkey Taco Salad
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of prepared pizza
- Four cups of torn romaine lettuce leaves
- Two cups of diced cooked turkey taco fixing
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise with salsa, set aside.
- On serving platter, layer lettuce, then turkey. Add taco fixing.
- Just before serving drizzle with mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with tortilla chips.
Taco Fixing’s : Use chopped tomatoes, sliced, pitted, ripe olives, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese sliced onions and/or black beans.
Variation : Omit salsa and combine 1 can of 1,5 oz chopped green chiles, undrained and 1 tablespoon lime juice with mayonnaise.
Prep time: 15 minutes.
Makes four servings.