Francois-Pilote Museum is located in La Pocatiere, a lovely community of Lower-St. Lawrence Region.
This rural ethnology museum houses an impressive collection of objects relating to the physical and natural sciences, chemistry, biology and life in bygone days.
The museum permanent exhibition The rural Parish of yesteryear (La paroisse rurale d'autrefois deals with agriculture, the natural sciences, housing and the history of agricultural education in La Pocatiere. La Pocatiere was the site of the first permanent agricultural school in Canada, founded in 1859.
The Francois-Pilote Museum is located in the ancient convent of Sisters of Saint Family.
Address of the François-Pilote Museum: 100, 4e Avenue, La Pocatiere G0R 1Z0
Phone : 418 856 3145