Cycling Pilgrimage of Ville-Marie
Pèlerinage de Ville-Marie à vélo
Pilgrims undertake to discover Abitibi-Temiscamingue to experience 550 kilometres of cyclotourism.
The event is 8 days long, and participants may take the experience in full or in part according to their possibilities.
The Ville-Marie cycling tour makes it possible to renew with life’s essentials, opening your heart to other people and undertake an inner meditation.
Note than the activity is for participants of age 16 and over.
- Abitibi Cycling Tour
- Bike in Abitibi-Temiscamingue Region
- Abitibi-Temiscamingue region
- Pioneers’ Tour of Abitibi-Temiscamingue
- Dumulon House
- Frere Moffet House
- The Opemican Site
- Augustin Chenier Hall and Gallery
- Chocolates Martine
- Little Train of the North
- Little Train - distancies and entries
- Green Route of Kamouraska