Skiing in Quebec
Downhill skiing is definitely one of the most popular winter activities in Quebec.
Actually, the province is a skier’s dream come true. Outstanding snowfalls make it an ideal destination for winter sports enthusiasts and the envy of other Canadian provinces and American States.
There are lots of ski resorts in Quebec, suitable for every level and every taste. There are ski stations for families with a full range of winter activities for the kids and offering amazing heavenly views, and there exist resorts for extreme sport aficionados, with the highest verticals and grandiose long trails, for people who rise to the challenge of conquering thousands of feet of breathtaking vertical drops.
Many schools offer ski lessons and all ski resorts are equipped with top notch telemarks and other equipment, leading your experience to new heights during your winter holidays.
Our articles about ski:
- Mont Bellevue in the Eastern Townships: cozy paradise for family fun
- Mont Grand-Fonds in the Charlevoix region: alpine and cross country skiing and more
- Le Massif in the Charlevoix region: the highest vertical drop in Quebec
- King Mountain (Gatineau Park)
- Mont St.Marie ski resort
- Mont-Megantic park
- Morin Heights Ski Station
- Pin rouge Ski Station
- Laurentian Ski Museum
The Park Slide and Ski Run, Mt. Royal, old postcard