- 1 1/2 cups - 300 g of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp or mayonnaise
- 400g - 14 oz of individually frozen fish fillets, thawed
- 1 can of 10 oz - 280 ml of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp of dried drill weed
- Drain moisture from spinach. Add rice and mix well.
- Mix together soup, milk and dill. Add to mixture. Spoon into shallow greased 2 L baking dish.
- Combine eggs, onion, mayonnaise. Divide equally among fillets and roll each fillet up, securing with toothpicks.
- Place fillets on rice mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350F (180C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition information per serving: Protein 28g; Fat - 11g; Carbohydrates - 29g; Calories - 331; Dietary fibre 2,5g.
See also the following recipes: