Church of St.Patrice
The church of St-Patrice of Riviere-du-Loup, in Lower St.Lawrence was erected in 1883 on the site of an earlier church, built in 1855. The church was built according to the plans of Charles-Philippe-Ferdinand Baillairgé.
The church houses important treasures, including a representation of the Station of the Cross, designed by Charles Huot. This representation constitutes stained glass windows, created by the Castke company in 1901.
Visitors cans see statues by Louis Jobin, installed in front of the church, De la Cour Street.
Photo : © Fondation du patrimoine religieux du Québec.
Address of the Church of Saint-Patrice :
121, rue Lafontaine
See also :