Marie Rose Chapel
Marie-Rose Chapel houses the remains of Mother Marie-Rose Durocher, an extraordinary woman who founded the Congregation of the Sisters of the Noly Names of Jesus and Mary, in 1843.
The chapel is located in the right transept of the Saint-Antoine-de-Padoue co-cathedral of Longueuil and it’s home to an exhibition is dedicated to Mother Marie- Rose Duroche, who conceived and created the community in order to teach people through animation and psycho-spiritual guidance.
The Marie-Rose Centre is located in the heart of Old-Longueuil. Visitors take a guided tour of the Longueuil convent and its chapel, its museum focused on its founder, and the many objects that were part of the daily life of the founder of the community.
Saint-Antoine-de-Padoue co-cathedral and Centre Marie-Rose can be visited free of charge. The Sainte-Antoine-de-Padoue cocathedral is located at the intersection of Saint-Charles and Chemin de Chambly (Route of Chambly), in the city of Longueuil.